Monday, September 1, 2014

Wandering around and Travel Decision

Location: Badger Park Campground; Peshtigo, Wisconsin
(click pics to enlarge)

This posting will be short.

Remember, I stopped here to rest and to decide on a future travel route. While resting, I wandered around the area some and went to take a last look at Lake Michigan. It should be the last look at a Great Lake for me for a long time. I will miss the Lakes. Each one has its own personality and look. They definitely are worth a summer trip. I'm glad I explored all 5 during the same trip.

Tomorrow is moving day. I have decided to head to northern Minnesota to see something. I'll be there next Sunday and I'll let ya'll know where it is then.
Last look at Lake Michigan

A nearby marina on the lake

A nice bench and statue at the
marina

Coming back to the campground.
The park was filling up for
the weekend. Almost everybody
left today.
Ya'll take care of each other. Cya down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment