Thursday, April 10, 2014

Leaving Tomorrow

Well,, the big day is almost here. I hit the road tomorrow around 10:00 am. I have decided to head east and follow the original plan of heading towards Savannah, GA with stops along the way, then head north toward Maine. Thank you to those who left comments about my choices to leave or go. 

 I left work at 11:00 this morning so I could prepare the RV for traveling. After sitting for a couple of months it looked more like a house (messy) than an RV with wheels that can turn at any time. Hopefully I'll be able to keep most of the stuff stowed away although I am still not satisfied where everything is located.
RV connected to sewer, water and power
 
I emptied the black and grey tanks and took on about 2/3 of a tank of fresh water. I disconnected everything except the power cable which will be one of the last things to do before pulling out. I plan to hitch up around daylight and head to the office to say final goodbyes before heading east.

It's happy and sad all rolled up into one big ball, but overall it was a good day.

I'm ready to start my new life but still want to keep in touch with everyone.

Take care of each other, Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment