Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Dead Horse Point State Park (just pictures)

Location: Moab KOA Campground (el 4,500 ft); Moab, Utah

(click pictures to enlarge)
(all pictures taken with Nokia Lumia 929 Cell Phone)

This will be a quick post before I head to bed. I need to post these pictures because I figure there will be more to post tomorrow when I go to the Mesa Verde area. I drove to Dead Horse Point State Park today to see the view from their overlooks. The pictures will be able to stand on their own. The river in the pictures is the Colorado. Also the fragrance I was trying to figure out the other day was apparently coming from blooming "Cliff Roses". That is according to a park ranger and some locals.   
















Ya'll take care of each other. I'll Cya down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment