Saturday, October 25, 2014

Sunset over Galveston Bay, Texas

Location: Bolivar Peninsula RV Park; Crystal Beach, Texas
(click pictures to enlarge)

Yesterday was a lazy day with grocery shopping after sunset. I planned the trip so I could see the sun as it set over Galveston Bay before boarding the ferry.

Only sunset pictures for the rest of the post, except for one of the ferry. I thought it might be interesting to see which sunset picture people like the best so I've captioned each one with a number. If you want to participate in this unofficial poll, then put the picture number as a comment. Remember you can enlarge the picture by clicking it. It won't hurt my feelings if nobody comments, so don't worry about that. :)

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11




Ya'll take care of each other. Cya down the road.

2 comments:

  1. Vote for #7; awesome colors, bird, and did I say awesome colors.... :)

    Thanks for sharing your travels, can't wait to get out there myself. We camped approx 60 days this year, and can't wait to start some trips that take us across the country. I've really enjoyed your postings, and sometimes start checking my email to make sure I didn't miss a post.

    Safe travels,
    Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dennis,
    60 days is pretty good, especially if in some great places. It's pretty good out here, so I hope ya'll make it pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete