Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pictures posted in previous blog and New Campground

Location: Village Creek State Park; Lumberton, Texas
(click pictures to enlarge)

Note: I was able to post the pictures to the last blog entry. The problem turned out to be with my browser, Internet Explorer. Apparently, there was an IE update that created a problem with the blog program that I use, "blogger". I downloaded Google Chrome and that solved the problem. I'll now use Chrome for the blog and IE for most everything else unless I find Chrome to be a better browser. I guess it makes sense that Chrome and Blogger jive pretty good since both are Google products. A paranoid person might think Google sabotaged my IE problem in an attempt to get me to change over to Chrome. Hmmmmm. :)

Yesterday was moving day and it was only about about 100 miles to my new location. This is a small state park located about 15 miles north of Beaumont, Texas. I chose it because it is close to a place that I needed to take care of some family business. I'll only be here for two nights before moving on to South Toledo Bend State Park in Louisiana. I'm slowly working my way back to my hometown so I can vote next Tuesday. The country needs a change in direction because the last "hope and change" didn't work out at all. We have learned that the job of Community Organizer is not a preparatory job to be the president of the U.S. DUH!!!!

The only pictures in this post is of the campsite. It is a snug fit for Liberty but she backed right in there with just enough room for the slides. The site was level and did not require any leveling blocks. Each site is separated from the next one by trees which gives you a feeling of "roughing it", except of course you have heat, air conditioning, bathroom, queen size bed, stove, refrigerator, etc. Oh well.

Liberty snugly parked in Campsite no. 1

Another view with picnic table and the BBQ grill (which I never use)

Side view of Liberty showing her blue LED lights. I had them turned on in case I got back after sunset. It get's pretty dark here in the "woods". LOL


Ya'll take care of each other. Cya, down the road



No comments:

Post a Comment